Monday, May 15, 2006

HELLO MY BELOVED FANS

Okay so I’m new in the world of blog and just want to start off by apologise for the not so stylish blog. I can send e-mails and surf the net, as yet I have not mastered the art of making a blog! Also I’m well aware that my spelling and grammar are a little on the shaky side. Feel free to correct me at any time! Damn, I bet I screwed up already!"

So here’s the thing, I have no idea what to do with my life. I’m done with uni and working in the beloved retail industry of which I did not study for. What’s a guy to do?? Well now that I have a few days off work and get really board, I thought I would start a blog so I could have a general rant about things.

Right now my main ambition in life is to marry a rich old lady! Ideally I would pick Madonna, although she’s not that old at 47. Others on the list are: Joan Collins Lauren Bacall, Jane Fonda, and Joanna Lumley, there are also other that I can’ think of right now. One problem some of these lovely ladies are still married!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*cough*

"Feel free to correct me at any time! Damn, I bet I screwed up already!"

:D

(Sorry...)

I look forward to reading your rants! :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Are you happy now? Ive changed it!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter