Monday, May 15, 2006

Horoscope Horror

My starts according to Sally Bromptom from the Daily Mail You Magazine
www.sallybrompton.com

Leo 24 July-23 Ang
With the Sun, your ruler, close to clever Mercury, this is the time to look at where you are professionally, and think about where you would like to be a year from now. Unless you have a specific goal, you are liable to remain where you are indefinitely – which is fine if that is what you want. But if you think you could do better, you must start planning now.

Where you are professionally??? Going no where fast!

Where would you like to be in a year??? In a hot tropical paradise drinking champagne on white sandy beaches with clear blue skies and crystal clear waters. Or a Hollywood star! Both maybe!

Do you have a specific goal??? Well sort of! Now this is a big one. Because I’m 100% sure I don’t want to remain in my current job indefinitely.

Could you do better??? In my opinion yes I could. You can always improve on what you’re doing. You might just need to look at it from a different angle.

So I guess this means I need to start planning my future right now! I mean how long before I’m doomed to say in my current job for life! Days, week’s, months???? Or until next Sunday when Sally writes another horoscope?? I better start thinking about my next career more. That can wait at least 20 minutes as neighbours is about to start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter