Monday, May 15, 2006

DVD OF THE WEEK

JARHEAD is out on DVD today, staring the hugely talented Jake Gyllenhaal one of my favourite actors I have to say. Based on an autobiographical account of the Gulf War and directed by Sam Mendes so it can’t be that bad! However I’ve not seen it as of yet, although a number of people have said it’s good, I must admit, I'm tempted to buy it!

If you’re not seen it, take a look at the Jake in any of the following films which I think are pretty good. Donnie Darko, The Good Girl, The Day After Tomorrow, Brokeback Mountain. Along with a number of other films he’s stared in.

4 Comments:

Blogger britpopbaby said...

Buy it! Buy it! Buy it! I need to go and get my copy so I can hear about all those behind the scenes fights!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Okay so it's on order along with Moonlight Mile. I hear its good. It also stars Susan Sarandon and Dustin Hoffman who are pretty cool!

12:28 PM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

It's pretty sweet. Good, original story but not much sex. I like the sex.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Itake it your talking about Jarhead! I got that on Thursday along with Moonlight Mile, although not seen that yet! Saw Moonlight and that was really good. Had some really sad parts in it!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter