Thursday, June 15, 2006

Happy Official 80th Birthday


Yes my friend the Queens celebrates her official 80th birthday today read more here. I was so please when back in May the Queen came to visit me. However I could only but wave to her on this occasion as she drove passed looking pretty in pink! Well if you read the article I said about it tells you why the Queen has two birthdays. So does that really mean the Queens real age is 160?? Looks good no??? Just think two sets of presents and birthday cake what more could you want??

10 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

So does that really mean the Queens real age is 160??

Ha! You're hilarious! She does look pretty damned good for her age, doesn't she?

7:04 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes she does and all her own natural beauty! Long live the Queen.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Simon do you come here often???

2:31 PM  
Blogger Miffed67 said...

Happy Birthday, Queen Elizabeth! She does look good for her age. Can't say that Charles is aging as well as she!

5:24 PM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

You met the Queen? I met Princess Anne once. I had to give her a plaque.

9:50 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Well almost she drove passed in her car and looked right at me and waved. I was working at the time and my manager let me go see her and have 30mins off work!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes she did wave at me. I think all Queens are taught that wave well only queens of England, it’s a lady wave pussy waves like that you know!

"batting away flys?" LOL, Don't think that would be a good look.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I think maybe there will be a no fly zone in forced!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

She has one of the best, if not the best wine collections in the world.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

"Doesn't she have the power to behead people?" I don't know, maybe if you try and kill the Queen. I'm sure if you do you can be put to death in this country!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter