Friday, June 02, 2006

Murder Diagnosis She Wrote


Okay so I have come up with a few character’s for my fabulous TV show, which will have a pilot episode coming soon! Bearing in mind I have no video camera and a lack of money to pay actors you will just have to read the story and use your imagination.

So just a few characters for now:

Jester Fetcher
Dr Bark Stone
Peachy swirl
Sixty heavens

Okay so it sounds really crap, and I should really stop. But for some reason I can’t, I’m sure after I come up with the pilot and none of you visit my blog anymore I will write about something else.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes I’m getting a little obsessed now! Don’t worry it will wear off when I find this little idea requires too much effort!

Feel free to e-mail me with any idea or character names!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Dr Bark Stone

This made me laugh out loud! Ha! As long as you get a Barry Van Dyke look-alike, I'll be your most loyal viewer. Did you ever notice that episodes he wrote/directed always involved him hooking up with some random chick? That's actually been a running joke in my family for years! :) Um, I'm thinking on names. I'll get back to you.

6:05 PM  
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

Go for it... remember there are 999 channels to fill on sky digital (uk) - anything that involves nudity and mildy grotesque humour will make prime time everywhere.

How about Roger the Cabin Boy - or has he been used before?

M.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I like the episode where he plays himself an uncle, sister, two brother I think. Very funny!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter