Friday, May 26, 2006

Sun, Sea and Sand



So we are rapidly approaching the end of May and June is only days away, where I hear you ask is the summer??? That’s what I would like to know! With Prophecy Girl away on a long weekend to LA and my Manager showing us his holiday snaps of St. Lucia and the luck of sun that we are having in England at the moment, I really feel the need to up sticks in search of some summer sun! So were could I go? Italy, Greece, Spain, the south of France, Portugal. So many places and not a lot of time as I fear I only have 7 days to spend in one of these sunny locations! I would really love to go visit New York again and spend some time with my family in Maryland and of course visit LA and take a peek at the Hollywood sign! But for now I will settle for this picture of Zakynthos.

3 Comments:

Blogger britpopbaby said...

Italy! Italy! I adore that country. I'm going in July - can't wait.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Italy sounds awesome. I've never been. I would suggest LA only if you have a good source of transportation. But just to let you know, Sprinkles has the BEST CUPCAKES EVER!!!!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

OMG they do look good

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter