Monday, May 22, 2006

Naughty, Naughty

Yes my Favourite the Queen of pop has yet again managed to upset some people! Can’t think why??? Something to do with headings like “Madonna crucifies herself in LA tour opener” During her latest world tour, the pop star donned a crown of thorns and suspended herself from a giant cross. This little stunt has upset none other than the Church of England. Shame on you Madge!

Madonna performed the ballad Live To Tell while suspended from a giant mirrored cross on the opening night. So what did the church has to say "Why would someone with so much talent seem to feel the need to promote herself by offending so many people?" Quite frankly I can’t see why they are so shocked?? It’s been a total secret and the fact that she’s offended the church before! Cast your minds back to 1990 when the Pope called for a boycott of the Blond Ambition tour, in which Madonna simulated masturbation during Like A Virgin. The Vatican also condemned the video for Like A Prayer because of burning crosses and depiction of a black Jesus. Personally this is my favourite song and the video is great!

Apparently Madge’s tour could rake in an impressive £111 ($200) million beating Cher who earned £107 ($192) million over 3 years with 273 shows. Madonna however is only going to perform around 57, lazzy cow!


Look away now if you think you might be offended! Oh too late, Je suis désolé! Its your own fault you should have stopped reading.



4 Comments:

Blogger britpopbaby said...

This woman annoys me beyond belief, she'll do anything to create a scene. I wish she'd fuck off now.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

In my eyes Madonna can do no wrong I love her. It’s a good job you don’t work with me then as I subject the lovely people at work with her music all the time!

She’s like the Queen, she will only stop when she die’s

2:56 AM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

Well, I'll allow you to like her but only because I know I'm right.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

I'm just going to sit back and laugh at this one. Heh.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter