Friday, May 19, 2006

Big Brother Is Back


So Big Brother grace’s our screens once more for a 13 week run this year. The longest ever, seeing 14 of our nations best seeking the riches Big Brother will bring once they are evicted! It would seem we just can’t get enough of it as a record number of people tuned in 8.1 million.

Is it me or have they all been let out on day release?? Perhaps only to be locked up again without meds!

So who’s battling out for the all important £100,000 prize??
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imogen! Imogen! :D

No doubt I'll change my mind soon enough, but for now - she's my number 1!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Nadia will always be my number 1!

12:56 PM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

Shabaz is a nutter! I've got no idea who I want to win - they're all pretty shockingly annoying.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter