Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Rich Pickings




Okay so I’m clearly in the wrong job! I think I may take up public speaking. This way I can travel the world and get paid lots of money to do so! My first stop will be the American University of Dubai. It would seem that they pay large amount of money and let’s face it I have a lot to say! The going rate these days is £24,000 ($43,500). Well that’s what Cherie Blair got paid for a brief lecture to students in Dubai according to the daily mail. Which works out a cool £1,200 ($2,200) a minute. Clearly I’m in the wrong job! Only one problem, I’m terrified of public speaking. I would do anything to get out of that at uni, bribe the lectures, threaten to tell there deeps dark secrets or fake a heart attack! Any other ideas of what I may venture into that’s as well paid as this job??

2 Comments:

Blogger britpopbaby said...

That's a job I could manage although I talk too fast. Other jobs? I guess you could sleep with someone famous and then sell your story to the papers?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes that is a good plan! One which i have thought of! Although i don't know if i like the idea of people gettig famous bacause of that!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter