Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Road Rage


Why is it that so many people in this Country have the desire to be ran over in the middle of the street??? Not that I would have done a lot of damage crashing into people with my bike! No I’ve not been drinking it’s passed mid day so I guess I could start! No less than five people stepped out in front of me this morning causing me to swerve out of the way almost crashing into a car. Not only that I was almost reversed into.

Another thing being a roadside worker with your gorges fluorescent coat thing, which I’m told is this season’s must have! Does not give you the right to play in the middle of the road with your mates pretending to do some work! Next time I’m not going swerve causing internal injures too myself, instead I will be drawn to the bight yellow clothing, like a moth drawn to light.

I can assume from this that there are a lot of unhappy people about today. Maybe Tuesday is the new Monday! Needless to say I made it home and can now continue my torture of the lovely people that stumble across my blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you dont drink!!

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter