Thursday, May 18, 2006

I Love Wednesdays


Orange Wednesdays! What a very cleaver idea, not only does it make us spend money at the cinema, it also increases the revenue of the Orange phone company. Yes it was Wednesday yesterday and yes I went to the cinema with my lovely friend who has an orange phone.

So the film of choice was the much hyped M:I:3. Staring the lovely Tom Cruise, the words “sick” and “bucket” spring to mind often when I hear the name Tom Cruise. However many people have told me this film was good! So I braved the gale forced winds and the torrential rain that the lovely British weather had to offer. I must admit, it was a pretty good film and even better when the tickets are 2 4 1.

http://www.orange.co.uk/entertainment/film/OrangeWednesdays.php

2 Comments:

Blogger britpopbaby said...

Yeah! Orange Wednesdays. Did you like the bit where Tom Cruise was supposed to be done up as PSH but they just used PSH to save money?

3:37 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I had no idea! Maybe PSH got more money for that!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter