Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Feel Bad

My friend and I got invited to a gathering last Sunday which we failed to show our faces at! Well we almost made it! We were just the other side of the road and decided to turn around and go in the pub instead. Its not like we would have known any one, well each other and the lady that asked us who can never remember my friends name. Okay so that’s not really true she just gave her a new one! She also has no idea of my name either, were just the people that are always in the copy shop or coffee shop as most people seem to think when you tell them.

Okay the lady in question has been coming to our shop now for years and always has copies done and is known as “the Body Shop lady” that’s because I don’t know her name. She is really nice and has had a bad run over the years! She is the director of this company that is a franchise of The Body Shop hence the name “the Body Shop lady”

Guess who came in my shop today??? No you give up! I’ll give you the answer anyway, it was a shock for me when I turned around and saw “the Body Shop lady”

BSL: Hi
Me: Hi, how are you??
BSL Fine, Oh I like your hair! Do you do that you’re self??
Me: Yeah
BSL: So we had the party on Sunday! And none of you guys came!

Oscar winning performance coming up

Me: (confused look on my face) That was last Sunday??? I though it was this Sunday?? Oh I don’t know what day of the week it is half the time!
BSL: That’s okay, I’m always like that.
BSL: Do you shop at The Body Shop??
Me: (oh shit what do I say?) Yes something and I think Debbie does as well
BSL: Hear you can have this 25% off voucher
Me: Oh thanks, that’s really nice! We will have to come in this week!
BSL: You should, bye now
Me: Bye

OMG I feel really bad and she’s so nice! And to give me a 25% off voucher made me feel ten times worse! I’m such a mean person! Okay so it’s also to do with the fact that she is losing her shop because she forgot to write a letter to renew her agreement, due to the fact that she had Cancer around the time she should have done that, which really sucks!

By some miracle you read this, “Je suis désolé” “Mujhe maph kardo”

3 Comments:

Blogger britpopbaby said...

Awww, sorry that happened! I'm sure she...er, believed you forgot. I think you're right though, it would have been odd not knowing anyone, not even BSL's real name. :(

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude - we need to sort out sending her a card!! (and probably a small box of choccies or something too.) I dodn't realize she'd even noticed we weren't there. Feel REALLY bad now :(

2:15 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Let me tell you it takes alot to make me feel bad! Bra can tell you that!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter