Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yum Yum


Crunchy Marshmallow Ice

The perfect snack when you’re feeling down. Mouth-watering ice cream made in the old-fashioned, full-cream way. This is not just any crunchy marshmallow ice. This marshmallow ice is made from the finest ingredients, freshly baked breadcrumbs with light muscovado sugar to give it that crunchy feeling. Double cream made by full fat cows grazed on the lushes green pastures. Organic egg whites taken from the best kept chickens in 5 stars hotels, mix with icing sugar to give it a little extra sweetness. Top off with finest pink and yellow marshmallows to add that extra special something! Enjoy. And yes it’s really nice I made some last night and have just stuffed my face!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Delicious! So, I take it that like Jake, you know your way around the kitchen?

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sound like a bloody M&S advert! You should get a job with them! :P ( Not quite sure what a full fat cow is though... I presume you can get skimmed cows too then? ;) )

I'm sure you've scoffed the lot by now heffer. Hope it was nice! :)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I like to have a little dabble in the kitchen! Making sweet things I can eat. I have a “really chocolaty semifreddo” I can make next.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter