Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I Need Help

Okay so this is about how retarded I am about computers! I want to add a picture to my profile. Not a really one of me of course as that might scare people! So I’ve tried to do it the way they say and I always get this message “Please correct the errors below” “Unsupported image type specified (must be JPEG or GIF)” Is a jpg the same as a Jpeg or is it just me! Oh well one of these days I will figure this out! This is the picture I want. Why can’t it be as easy as posting a picture? Okay so I’ll Chut up now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

That's bizarre because anything with a .jpg extension should be upload-able. Sweet picture, though. I hope you get it figured out. Maybe Blogger's just being weird and it'll work later? Maybe?

1:17 PM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

It might be too big - they only like really little pictures. I recommend you get an imageshack account and upload your photo there - it might work then.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter