Thursday, May 25, 2006

Murder, She Wrote


I was half way through watching Jessica on her trip to Australia and a murder had ready been committed, her lawyer in fact! If seems that some great, great, great, great relation of Jessica’s left her some land! All very exciting I know! Well there were some corporate people that were after the land and some sheep loving people. Just so happens Jessica came to Australia in the nick of time as she only had one day left to claim the land!

Well I had to answer a distress call from my friends and go and meet her forcing me to miss the ending (selfish or what!) So what I don’t know is did the corporate people end up with the land?? Did the sheep loving people end up with it?? Or did Jessica’s keep the land for her self and live happy ever after?? Who murdered the lawyer?? And will I ever stop wearing my new hoodie from FCUK???

5 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Damn, I love me some "Murder She Wrote." I don't remember this episode, so sadly, I can't tell you how it ends. Also, I love FCUK even though I've never been rich enough while in Europe to buy anything from there. It's such a naughty play on letters...most people here would probably just find it offensive. Losers.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I love Angela Lansbury. I was on holiday in Greece last year and this guy came up to me and ask what my t-shirt meant! I had to explain that it was a name of a shop! I think you guy have that store as well! http://www.frenchconnection.com/stores.html

12:29 PM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

Such student TV! I love it when we get to see her "British" cousin.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yeah that so fuuny.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Dude, you're right. I think it's only online, but there are, in fact, clothes available in good ole American dollars. Huh. Thanks!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter