Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I No Longer Feel Bad

Cast your minds back a few days when I said I felt bad, that feeling has long passed. After much deliberation my friend and I decided to buy a card and a little gift and go spend our 25% off in the body shop. So we went along and spent £30 between us and we don’t even shop there that often! Once in a blue moon maybe.

Don’t ask why, I brought 2 tubes of face protector with cocoa butter to soothe & moisturise at £7 a time. Mad I know! Well at lest I will have the softest skin this side of town! Maybe I’m just a sucker for money off, special offer deals! So the cosmic balance is restored and all is well until the next time I feel bad which I doubt will be any time soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger britpopbaby said...

Aww, that's good to hear. You could have got me some lip butter but I'll let you off.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Lip butter? Is this a crazy British thing?

4:36 PM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:35 AM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

Yep!
Looky here!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

As someone officially addicted to chapstick, I sense this would be a deadly purchase on my part. It looks so wonderful! :(

8:00 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

You should have told me, i could have got you some!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter