Monday, June 05, 2006

Mean But Funny

Let’s play a little game. Trust me it will be fun! I pissed my self laughing when I read this. A Certain someone form The OC had these lovely thoughts to say to there mother.

“You’re so f**king retarded! What idiot can’t put a f**king key in?”

“You’re so retarded! Everyone knows how to work an elevator?!"


It’s a sort of thing I would say to someone but not my mum, maybe my brother or sister. So who From The OC would say these heart warming words??? And I’m looking for the actor or actresses name.

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Mischa Barton?! Whore.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I love Mischa Barton.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Wait, so does this mean you aren't going to tell us the answer?! I'm sorry for insulting Mischa! I take it back! I take it back!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Okay Prophecy Girl you win! I still love Mischa Barton tho! Your prize is in the post.

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

3:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter