Saturday, June 17, 2006

Health Warning

Let me first start off by saying don’t believe anyone who says riding a bike is good for you. Well not when you think you have recovered from a cough/cold. Being the kind hearted person that I am I decided to rid my bike and see my Nan last week.

I only reached 300 metre from my house barely even a min had passed. When I felt this pain in my chest and started to have a coughing fit along a busy road. I must say it felt as if one of my lungs had collapsed. Not wanting to die in the middle of the road I carried on regardless of the out come, which as you can tell I survived my ordeal so I’m afraid you will have to keep coming back, sorry.

So I was fine once I arrived at my Nan’s and helped her about the house and garden. I tell you its hard work running after, nearly century old Grand parents and what with my Nan’s obsession with cutting things down in the garden; I have a job keeping up.

Feeling rather ill by the time I got home I was happy to hit the Champagne and pills. Thought it was only right I die sitting in the sun getting a tan. Okay so I had a lack of Champagne and pills, lucky I used sun lotion or I would have been burnt to a crisp!

4 Comments:

Blogger Miffed67 said...

LMAO! Hard work running after nearly century old grandparents? You need to get out more, honey!

6:53 PM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

You want to get yourself down the gym, mate. That's were all the cool kids are hanging out these days.

Did you get burnt on Sat - I did. Big time.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

No i have no sun burn and also i lack of golden brown skin!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Thank for that The Bearded Lady, i will check that out! That so would not be a good look for my face. An oxygen tank sounds like a good idea, i'm sure i would use that!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter