Saturday, June 24, 2006

Shameless Self Promotion

Okay so I went a little crazy today and decided to start a blog to show my love for Madonna. Don’t ask why, well my brain knows but for some reason it’s keeping it from me! So if you have a minute to spare take a little look. Maybe it won’t last long and I will get shoot I think it will be too much work oh well I can all be try! Why oh why did i do this??

http://madaboutmadonna.blogspot.com/

On another note Happy 39th Birthday Sherry Stringfield. Why did you leave ER??? Please come back in the next season, you left before and came back! Maybe agin??

P.S do you like this salmon colour?? Better to read or not?? Okay I’ll chut up!

15 Comments:

Blogger Miffed67 said...

I'm off to check out the Madonna blog! Like the salmon color, it's nice!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Thanks so much hun, real nice of you! Tell all madonna fans of this crap site!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

When did you go my dear???

3:10 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Oh my TBL i don't think Madgs is that old, Although she does have age defying looks! How do you think i stay young!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Maybe you do daer! Take a look at the site and see if you can recall and madge moments!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

TBL that is right and yes you do need reconstruct i've had that many a time!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Get you self over to the Jake Watch message board dear! Also Make a Myspace.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Oh my daer really you are a one do tell!?

4:03 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

REally my daer thats sound well you know what i mean!

4:12 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes maybe!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes my dear it's reather late. I'm off now, see you around Bearded lady.

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wondered why Sherry Stringfeld left ER. And why her character didn't mention it to anyone and just left between episodes. Just more proof that the only reasons remaining to watch ER are the guy that plays Luca and Shane West.

And glad to see your spreading the myspace.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Nice to see you Anneka, thank you for stoppping by.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Someone's been busy! Dammit, nrm, you're going to make me bookmark another blog aren't you? :)

7:07 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Thanks PG, you are a good friend too me.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter