Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What Sall I Watch???

Okay so tomorrow is Wednesday just in case you guys forgot, thank goodness I’m here to remind you! That means its orange Wednesday click here if you have no idea what I’m on about! So what film shall I go see with my friend???

Poseidon: On New Year's Eve, the luxury ocean liner, Poseidon, capsizes after being swamped by a rogue tidal wave. The survivors are left to fight for survival as they attempt to escape the sinking ship.

Thank you for smoking:
Satirical comedy follows the machinations of Big Tobacco's chief spokesman, Nick Naylor, who spins on behalf of cigarettes while trying to remain a role model for his twelve-year-old son.

Hard Candy: A mature 14-year old girl meets a charming 32-year old photographer on the Internet. Suspecting that he is a paedophile, she goes to his home in an attempt to expose him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Not a big fan of these then Simon??? Okay if you could only pick one, what would it be?? World piece! No wait that's not an option!

10:57 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Pediophile is the american way of spelling it i think! But yes i do have crap spelling and grammar.

I'm really bad at reading over make work, so i make lots of mistakes!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

See Thank You For Smoking. I didn't enjoy it but everyone else I know did. I have weird taste sometimes. I think I harbor too much anger towards the tobacco industry to get into the satirical aspect, but supposedly it's enjoyable. Oh, but I'm not sure how we spell pedophile (sp?). It's not a word I use often... Sorry. I'm a failure as an American. :)

2:34 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

See i did it again!! read over MY work not MAKE!

2:43 PM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

The Not Smoking one. Hard candy looks weird and knifey.

2:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter