Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A Former Darling Tries Again!

Yes that’s right bitches Pussy is back! After a 27 month break and hundreds* of letters begging me to start blogging again I’ve taken the plunge and will attempt to write once more!

There have been many rumours going around about why I’ve been absent for so long but being locked up and used as a sex slave in a Taiwanese jail** is not the one! At this point I’m not willing to disuse such matters!

I know you’re looking at this blog and thinking same old shite, well you could be right! I promise you this should have been a glamorous affair and a bitchin new look, but you just can’t get the staff these days! And until I figure these things out for myself this place is going to stay looking like a dump!

You know I’ve kinda forgotten what I was going to post about! So I’ll have to make a comeback some other time!

Laters bitches!

Love Pussy xx






Tip of The Day: Never wear flats, you look shite in them! *kisses*


*okay maybe only one person
** May actually be true! :o

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

YESSS!!! You're back! And better than ever!! Ha ha, this entire entry cracked me up! :D PERFECT picture, too. Well done, darling. It's official: you and I are leading the second Blogger generation right now. We must recruit others!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

GENERATION?! I meant "revolution." Perhaps I should wait until after 8 am to comment on your blog... ;)

5:50 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Darling it feels fabulous to be back! I just had to bring Pussy back I had so much fun doing it!

I remember the good old days when I used to check a few blogs and we'd leave comments!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Hey, how do you "follow" blogs?? I want to follow you! I'm going to poke around and see if I can figure it out. Man, things are so different these days in the land of Blogger! :D

6:45 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

OH! I totally figured it out!! I panicked prematurely in thinking I wouldn't know what to do. ;)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Haha I know! I had another friend saying that they were following me and I was like WTF? You can't do that on here! Then I found out how!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter