Monday, December 18, 2006

The Retarded Cow Diaries (How did you ever survive?)

Ever two weeks the card rep comes to our store and likes to have a chat with everyone before she starts work. Who should she find on entering the staffroom?? None other that the retarded old cow, who then started the following conversation:


ROC: Oooh... food. It's the best part of life!


Card Rep: Oh I know!

ROC: Mind you, when I was a young girl, I used to have a plate of beans on toast every Sunday, and that would see me right through the week.

Card Rep: You only had one meal a week?

ROC: Yeah.

Card Rep: How did you manage on just one plate of beans on toast a week?

ROC: I dunno, I just did. I didn't need a lot of food in those days. I was a size 8 at the time though, so it's not like I was skinny, skinny though or anything.

Card Rep: ... Yeah.


Mischa Barton eats more than beans on toast once a week and she's a size 0! If you really did eat one meal a week, you would have been "six feet under" by now!


Conversation stolen from my friend's web page! I was too lazy to type it up! Shush! She'll never know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Simon i have no idea!

Deb what are you doing on the net for once!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes you did tell me to see that! aNS STIL I'VE HAD NO TIME!

i'LL WATCH IT LATER! sOME HOW I LEFT CAPS LOCK ON! OOPS!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter