Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Some People Are So Repulsive

Okay so it’s been a while but my fellow bloggers I bring you news of the retarded old cow. I know many of you were upset after her little fall but as I did inform you she was back with us. Now may I take this optimality to warm you with the following words: nasty, vile, disgusting, mingin, revolting, repulsive, ghastly, filthy, sordid, nauseating and repellent. Yes these are some of the words I would use to describe her with!

So the retarded old cow has been telling us for some time that after she came back from her holiday she developed a rash over most of her body! I know you don’t even want to picture it. Hey, you don’t know what she looks like so you are very lucky!

After a visit to the hairdresser the best course of action the now qualified doctor could come up with was to pee in a pot and wash that over your arms and in your hair! So today I bring you more news a direct quote from a friend who loves her as much as I do “Delivery! Mad old bat never shut up though - even when there was no one there! And she splashed her bum with pee last night. She caught it in her hand when she was on the loo and chucked it up on her arse. She's such a minger!”

I leave you with these happy thought and wish you a nice day! Feel free to google "pissing on yourself", although I have this feeling you’ll come up with some even nastier that the events above! I also though it best that I not post a picture this time around!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anneka's Alias said...

Even if you felt you had to do that to clear up a rash, or to stop jellyfish sting, WHY WOULD YOU TELL ANYONE!!!!!!!!

Uber-yick.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Ha that is so fuuny.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter