Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Unfortunate Accident, Well Some People Might Say That!

Hello friends I bring you news on the retarded old cow. It’s been a while as I last reported she was off on her holidays and to everyone’s dismay she did not get lost in Spain.

Our prayers were answered in a form of an unfortunate accident that happened in the stock room involving a steep stool, due to lack of height. A wooden pallet, and a skip and no it’s not one of those massive things you put rubbish in. You’re still thinking WTF right? Well it’s a large plastic box about a meter long. Let’s just say if you fell on it, it would hurt.



Let’s just say she slipped and fell onto the pallet and skip hitting her head and landing on her back. Full details of the event were to follow when retarded old cow managed to roll over and eventually make it up the stairs were she told her story. Upon discussion with the manager she was carted off to hospital in a taxi were she was given the all clear but has been unable to return back to work since Thursday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sorry. I know I'm going to hell, and I totally don't even care. :)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

You and me both! I hate to think what it would be like if we worked in the same place! Non stop bitching!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Simon i can say no was with her at the time and no i did not touch the stool!

2:36 AM  
Blogger Anneka's Alias said...

I'm with Simon on the 'did you push her?'.

NRM Quote: "Let's just say she slipped".

Hmmmm. Someone call that bloke off Midsomer Murders. Although perhaps it should be the bloke off Midsomer Mysterious Topplings From Stools.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter