Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Happy 33rd Bithday Rose McGowan

I like this girl ever since the days of Scream 10 years ago. I can still get my weekly fix of Rose from Charmed, although that is rapidly coming to a halt as it’s the last series they are ever making.

So I’ve been doing a little research and found the she is staring in The Black Dahlia. Which is an adaptation of James Ellroy's 1940s-set novel about two L.A. cops who head up the hunt for the killer of fledgling actress Elizabeth Short.

This film was the opener of the 63rd Venice Film Festival and also stars Scarlett Johansson and Josh Hartnett. The two are said to be dating now. I can’t help but think they both need to boost the takings a little. I have to say I like all three of these lovely people, also Hilary Swank is in it. So it’s got to be a must see! It’s out on the 15th September here and in the U.S.

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

I'm am definitely looking forward to The Black Dahlia...and also Hollywoodland! Hooray for old school unsolved mysteries!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

PG is that the one with Ben Affleck??

11:09 AM  
Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

I never realised she was in Scream

1:57 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Yeah, the one with Ben. I know, I know, I try to avoid Affleck at all costs, but this looks to be REALLY good. Plus, I used to watch the old Superman reruns when I was little. :)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yeah i think i will check these out PG!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Invader stu- she played Tatum Riley, Sidney Prescott best friend! She was the one that got stuck in the cat flap thing!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter