Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Almost Heart Attack

First of all I would like to start off by telling you PG almost gave me a heart attack today! She planted the seed of doubt into my mind. After hearing about her bug story, I was obviously scared something would happen.

After coming in from the outside world I saw something out the corner of my eye. It was black and moving fast and around my foot. For all of 10 seconds I thought I might die. When my eyes homed in on the object in question my brain then told me I could stop having a heart attack. It was a very small black feather that was moving due to very strong winds. I’m sure if you saw me you would have pissed yourself.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about any seed it won't find much to grow on.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Medio Pomelo said...

what a drama, hehe, its really funny when you get scared of something like a feather!!! :))) Will have to chack out the bug story now, sounds nasty...

3:53 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

HA HA HA!! Oh, NRM, I'm sorry I traumatized you with my beetle story! I've had a bit of trouble flipping that light switch ever since, even though my dad insists it's on tight now and nothing could get through. Just thank your lucky stars it actually was a feather. I'd gladly trade you experiences. :D

6:04 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

"The Vatican" a Centre for inspiration.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever my black cat used to move too fast, I'd always inexplicably jump to the obvious conclusion - that she was an enormous spider.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Anneka its not a good feeling is it!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter