Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Have I Been Black Listed???

Some of you guys know the blog I Drink What? And I used to like to read this blog and comment on the goings on of Carrie and Hillary. No such luck as when I click on my link what do I get?? A lovely little box saying connect to

www.imwithsocrates.blogs.com
Protected,
Enter username and password.

WTF? Why would it do this? I’m sure it’s the fact that I’m really retarded at computers as most of you will know! I guess maybe it is something I have done! Hello I don’t touch things that I can’t fix and my normal approach is to turn off and turn on. However this time this plan does not work! Computers who would have them? Maybe I’ve even given some secret thing about my computer away? Fuck knows! Maybe I have been black listed?

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

It's not just you!! I'm interested in the backstory on this, too. Maybe someone will read this that knows more than we do...

11:36 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Let hope they do!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Agnes said...

No I don't think you are black listed. But it is annoying not to be able to enter the site.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

One day the truth will be uncovered!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter