Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What’s My password???

Yes friends NRM is back! WTF is he going on about! Well here is what happened nothing exciting really. Just the fact that I’m not at my normal computer as I’m taking a break in a far away land known as Cambridge and will be staying here until Sunday.

So I was given the luxury of using this computer thinking I would have not problem writing posts. I was proven wrong as I stupidly forgot I set my entire log in names and all sorts of crap to remember me on my home computer. You can just imagine my horror when I I’m typing 100 different passwords and user names and no such luck. Fuck what am I going to do? I can’t do a damn thing! So I tell my dear friend PG as if I was expecting her to come up with some clever plan to get me logged in again! I know she’s good with computers, but I’m sure she’s not mastered the art of hacking into other people’s blogs!

Well friends it came to me as if someone flicked a switch in my brain and that was that! This whole drama lasting two hours! So I’m sorry to say I’ll still be posting and you’ve not got rid of me that easily! Well I was only going to say I might not be posting that often over the next week!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Real Me said...

Now that's something I would do!!!
:P

Hope you had a good birthday luv!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Thanks Amerika for stopping by again! I'll get round to looking at your blog!

3:30 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Thanks Amerika for stopping by again! I'll get round to looking at your blog!

3:30 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

I know she’s good with computers, but I’m sure she’s not mastered the art of hacking into other people’s blogs!

It's true. I have yet to reach that level of sophistication. If I had, I would figure out a way to make MySpace send you the comments and messages I tried to write earlier! Grrr. But I'm glad you figured it out! ;)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I'm glad normal brain power has returned.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Agnes said...

I'm glad to have you back NRM ;)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Thank you dear.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter