Saturday, July 15, 2006

The End Is Near


You thought I was about to say I’m not blogging any more. No such luck, I’m talking about “The OC” yes tomorrow sees the last two episodes on T4. Just my luck it works out that I have to work this Sunday. So that means I will miss it. Then the new series of Charmed started straight after. I hope I make it home from work in time for that!

To make matters worse they had no OC last week when I had the day off, they just put some shit I don’t watch. PG you may be needed to fill me in at some point. Let’s take a moment and prayer. Yes that means you bitch!

Damn my broke DVD recorder and my lazy arse for not buying a new one. Right that’s it I’m off to play.com to find a replacement.
Also no C.S.I:NY tonight, WTF!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

No dear what are you trying to do to me?? I'll think i will take my heart pills now!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Oh, no! I just realized I've probably totally ruined the last episode for you!!!!! I always forget they show them so much later where you are...'cause now you know what happens with Marissa. I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me!

1:13 PM  
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

I was big into OC at one point but this series as really pee'd me off. The shole Marissa story just annoys me - she deserves a big slap. More more more of Summer please.. oh and Marissa's sister (before you all shout ewwwh - she's not really 15 years old - she's about 22 in real life) Don't you just love it when they cast people in films and TV as someone really young. dodgy.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

PG you told me nothing don't worry!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter