Tuesday, July 11, 2006

All Work And No Play


What a lovely day it is today the sky is blue and then sun is shinning and I never work on Tuesdays. What I hear you ask is wrong with this situation??? Only the fact that I had to go on a training course with my manager! Okay so my manager is really nice which is not the problem, he even took me to the place.

Being someone that has power I was forced to go on this adventure to learn about our lovely new till system which will make things a hell of a lot easier. Having said that I can just image the problem certain people are going to have with this new technology.

The day started off with us ariving half an hour late even though we live the closest to Milton Keynes. If fact the training session was in the centre:MK. WTF! How mean is that?? I didn’t even get to shop!

So there was about 16 of us all sat around these hi-Tec tills while someone explain how they worked. This was really rather boring but had to be done, I just wanted to be left alone to play with them as I’m sure I could have learnt most of it in half the time! We had lunch around 1:30 just at the time I discovered I had blister on both my ankles. How the hell do you get blisters from sitting down all day?? So I had to run to boots which was at the other end on the centre and fond a toilet as I was about to piss my self. Thus coming back from lunch late with everyone waiting for me!

The course went on for what seemed like hours really only an hour. I was so tired I kept yawning throughout and had a throbbing headache. I’m glad I’m home I think I will pop some pills and watch the last episode of C.S.I. Hey it wasn’t such a bad day I got a day off normal work!

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Being someone that has power..."

*cough*

If you say so dear ;)

And yeah - you have to be the only person alive who can get blisters from not moving! Does that mean if you run around lots, you WON'T get blisters? I can't wait to see you put that into practice! :)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I think it was the top of the shoe, Well the rim shall we say!

Waht do you mean *cough* i have more power than most!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

How the hell do you get blisters from sitting down all day??

I think this is my new favorite blog entry. Ha! And Boots!! I love Boots! I invested about half of my life-savings in 17 eyeshadow a couple years ago and now get to be really snobby by telling everyone I only wear eyeshadow from Europe. :) Well, I'm glad your day at least provided us with a little entertainment. :D Ha! I'm still laughing about your poor blisters... :D

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol - you only went on the course because you're on hoilday when the rest of us are doing it so D had to make special provision for you to get training - it's not cos you're important! :P

You know that really I am in charge, I just let D look like he's runnning the show so I don't get hasseled ;) So you have to be nice to me, or I'll fire your ass! :O

11:45 PM  
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

nrm, at least you get let out. I spend most of my days caged in a lab!

prophgirl, "eyeshadow from europe" - hee hee.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

^^^ I'm so full of shit, aren't I? And yet it's not a lie. No wonder people fear and admire me. :D

5:41 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

17 eyeshadow, will you ever have to buy any more for the rest of your life!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Actually, sadly yes. I probably have a year or two's supply left, and then it's back to the Isles for me! But I'm telling you, that stuff is AMAZING. Long-wearing, excellent coverage and color selection, and it hardly ever creases. I know this means nothing to you, but it's hard to find a good eyeshadow these days! :)

7:29 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

What will you do if you run out and then come over and they have stopped making it?? Or don't we go there!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

They can't stop making it! 17 eyeshadow is my trademark! Maybe I should plan a visit sooner rather than later...

1:30 PM  
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

pg, we could always stock up for you.... I'll bury some in my backgarden if you like?

5:32 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Er, bfs, as much as I would appreciate you burying stock piles of makeup for me, I think TBL has struck gold! I get all the eyeshadow I could ever use, they get exposure in the world's most ridiculous consumer market, and I can make millions after jacking up the prices. Everyone wins!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I'm i aprt of this plan!? Well i want some of these millions!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

I think we could make it a group project. Oooh, then we could fund our plan, nrm, to move to LA and do all those things on our list!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

What a geart idea! I'm so in with that! Maybe i could put my million dollar note on the net and see if anyone buys it!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

OK, now I am seriously intrigued. That was quite an interesting article, TBL. Thanks! When I get home tonight I'm going to look through my various eyeshadows because I'm fairly sure there are still some that haven't had the contact information on the back worn off. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to ask if they have a US distributor, right?

2:50 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Hey i could go buy all of boots supply. Notes anything said and done on this blog is of copyright to NRM aka Pussy.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

^^^ No, you're awesome. This is seriously my project for the weekend. I was going to start last night, but I got busy making a graphic for my first Jake Watch post. It's basically a plea for scoops, should anyone run across them, but it's pretty hilarious. Sorry. Off topic.

I'm always looking for ways to make money and even though I'm not a "salesperson," I can honestly say I believe in this product. I totally wear it everyday. I will most definitely send any questions I have your way, if you don't mind. Thank you so much for bringing this up to me! I just made a flippant comment but you're so right. This has potential!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter