Saturday, July 01, 2006

A Little Sad

This current location is very nice this time of year as you can imagine. I take this walk most days into work, well its better than going on the bus! There is a sense of sadness the last two mornings as a 15 year old boy drowned in the river on Thursday. Read more HERE.

This part of the river is known as 'the Rollers', which many a young children play around this area and in the river. Even though everyone tells you don’t play in the water we all do, something in fact I did with my friends when I was younger.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

This picture was taken early 2006.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Oh i do like in the city. Its only 20/25 mins walk away!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Oh God, that's terrible. This is outside the city, then? I don't think I remember this... :(

8:03 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

It's the Oxford University Parks, only 10/15 mins from the city center!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter