Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Happy 58th Birthday Kathy Bates


Kathy is from PG’s homeland of Memphis, Tennessee. Are you long lost friends??? I last was Kathy in “Failure to Launch” which was very funny and something to watch on a rainy day!

So it’s that time of the week again where I’m off to the cinema. This time it’s “The Lake House” with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reevess. I have to say I like Sandra she can be very funny and I have seen so many of her movies.

Okay what is it about I here you ask??? Well you can click
HERE the official site can tell you more, enjoy. They even have a little clip for you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Kathy and I sadly don't know each other. I'd love to meet her, though. We'd have tons of fun, I'm sure! You'll have to tell me what you think of Lake House. I sort of loved it in a guilty-pleasure sort of way. I'm not usually a sucker for romances, but this one got to me. :)

7:13 AM  
Blogger Miffed67 said...

Oooo, let us know how The Lake House is, I SO want to see that!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am quite afraid of Kathy Bates after Misery. Jake Watch operatives could learn a lot from that film.

And I'm with miffed about how good/bad The Lake House is. I trust your opinion on whether I should spend what little money I have on going to see it.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes i will post a full report! Anneka would i let you down.

Full reduds are subjuct to claus 56 of the EU have a nice day

12:55 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

where can i find these large number shaped candles TBL???

12:56 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

TBL they sold out of wax candles in the shape of a numbers! Maybe next time!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter