Sunday, July 09, 2006

More Stupid Things

It’s a shame these days you have to be subjected to stupidity around you just the simplest of things is sometimes hard for people to grasp! Okay so I’m not talking about those people that can’t use computers, believe it or not I’m really not that good!

Again this will come as no surprise but this is another thing the retarded old cow (ROC) that I don’t know came out with. Remember this and this. So this one is a little old but I thought I would share it with you anyway! Let’s set the scene, old confused biddy rings up asking about a label maker.

Biddy: Hello, do you sell those label machines that can be used with computers???

ROC: Err, yeah we do, you can make all your own labels and everything!

Biddy: Really how does it work???

ROC: Err, is you computer PC compatible??

Biddy: (really confessed at this time) what do you mean, how do you print from it??

ROC: You use the computer hook up cable that comes with it!

I really can’t recall what happened after that, needless to say no one ever came in! Can’t think why!

Also the other day this hideous looking creature came in, clearly been eating more than her fair share of pies and wearing this pink monstrosity that was 10 sizes too small. You can image the support she needed on top and well let’s face it more cloth to cover her belly. It turned out she wanted some sort of sticky things which was decided glue dots would be the best thing. You will never guess that someone came out with?? They are little dots of glue. Of course I instantly thought what a stroke of genius.

11 Comments:

Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

You take me back to happy days working in a shop. I spent two years of saturdays working in a bookshop. People are idiots. I wrote my best material during those days. Idiots.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Dots of glue? I've never heard of this, although if they're anything like I imagine, then you're right and that's GENIUS! I hate stupid people.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

http://www.gluedotsuk.co.uk/gdrange1.htm

Hope this works!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Dude. Those are awesome.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm assuming you just Googled "stupidity" and aren't actually a Dilbert fan... I would have been impressed if you were!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Google is eveyone's friend!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's my second visit here and I've finally worked out how to send a comment. I'm as bad as the biddy and the ROC. Thank god I'm not working with her. I would be bald by now if I did.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Beanie Thank you so much dear for stopping by. Nice to see you!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in the same city as you and I feel your pain - it walks beside me as I negotiate the Cornmarket. At least idiotic tourists are a welcome relief from the idiotic locals. This has nothing to do with glue spots, but I have never been able to fathom Madonna -worship, in fact I can hardly wait for the real antichrist to come and remove her as an option. I dont know why Whitney suffers while the SinewyOne with her 1 note range thrives. Any ideas?

4:57 PM  
Blogger Miffed67 said...

Doesn't take much to please you, does it? LMAO!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Miffed you say that like it's a bad thing!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter