Thursday, July 13, 2006

Failed Pirates Mission


Yes the much awaited Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest is out in the cinema and what better day to see this film when you have nothing to do on a Wednesday night. All was well, the sun was shining the sky was blue so I decided to walk into town and go by the cinema tickets. Little did i know what was about to happen!

So I arrived at the Odeon two hours before as I was meeting a friend and wanted to make sure we got seats. On the rare occasion a film is good we have to share with other people WTF? Are yes I was in the middle of a queue and the lights went out. Had a stumbled onto the set of a horror movie, was someone about to have there throat slit?? Just stay still and don’t move, its okay they are still taking money for the 7pm show. I almost reached the desk when the screen in front when dead! Don’t panic, the queue is still moving everything is okay.

So I reach the desk give the guy my Orange Wednesday’s number and pay him the money, a done deal so I thought! The computer freezes and no tickets, following this, lots of confusion happened with people asking questions and the retarded people behind the counter not knowing what to do, until a trusted manager came from out the back. Err sorry we have some problem with the electrics and the electricity board need to come out and fix this. What do you mean?? You’re still showing the film right? I just paid! No such luck I was given my money back and had to break the bad news to my friend who was devastated. So we decided to go to the put stuff our faces with chips and then order desert. All my friends fault of course, I really wasn’t hungry, about a days worth of fat was consumed with an hour or so. Join us next week and find out if Deb and I make it to the cinema!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut it you slaaaaag!

You love the calories :) You can hear them calling to you - it would be rude to ignore them.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

NOOOO!!! Not your Pirates mission! OF ALL MISSIONS! I'm sorry, critics be damned, I LOVED this movie. I'm very sorry and I hope you haven't been traumatized for life.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I may be able to go back to the cinema. The film looks so good, i can't wait!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Maybe someone could hold my hand??

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter