Monday, July 24, 2006

Mad About Harry Potter


A few of you said you liked Hermoine Granger like me so here is your chance to find out if you are really like her and what house you would be put in. Ther are hundreds of these tests, I don’t know which ones are good so I’m going with these, if they are good enough for me, they are good enough for you! Okay so here are the two quizzes I did find another charter one but that had over 100 questions! I really don’t have the time and I bet nether do you!

Okay my friends i was Hermoine Granger and would have been put into Hufflepuff. What did i do wrong i so wanted Gryffindor!

http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/harrypotter/

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/reviews/harrypotter/docs/quiz-house.html


To find out what happened in the evil plan click HERE.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehehe, i'm still laughing! on the first test i was dumbledore! hohoho, and i ended up in gryffindor - even though i picked some strange answers. :P

8:05 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

I was Dumbledore, too! And Gryffindor! How funny. I like these better than the last HP quiz I took, which said I was Draco Malfoy. What the hell? :)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

What did i do wrong?? What does that say about me?

PG how could you come out as Draco Malfoy? I take it i should never piss you off then!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

^^^ Well, actually that's true. I can be a real bitch...but it takes a lot to get me mad. I sort of doubt you could make me mad enough! :)

11:55 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Thanks PG i would never do such a thing! It also takes a lot of me to get really mad. I can get annoyed very easily tho.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I did a very small up date on the evil plan people nothing much went down!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Bonestorm said...

Well it appears that I am... Hermione!? Wtf! I always thought I was so much more... male.

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, ok so if you love my blog i'll love yours... ;)

5:08 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Bonestorm~ thanks for stopping.

Flickacross~ thank you hun.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Agnes said...

I'm Hermoine Granger and were sorted to ravenclaw

11:22 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Agnes nice too se you!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter