Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Things Are Heating Up

We are yet again amongst another heat wave here in Britain with tempters set to reach a record 102f tomorrow which is pretty hot this side of the ocean. PG I wish I had your pool! At last I had a few days off with nice weather. Normally when the weather is nice, let’s see all last week and over the weekend I had to work! Finally today I had a day off and tomorrow I have another! So Thursday I will be sporting the golden face that is my profile picture! (Please note I don’t really look like that!)

Today I enjoyed a leisurely bike ride and dinner with my mum. Also I found that wearing flip flops is not a good idea when riding a bike! And I really can’t be bothered to write any more, over and out! Also no picture today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

We use celsius which would be 38oC which is around 102 fahrenheit! If that means anythng!

2:01 AM  
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

It's hot hot hot. The roads are melting and the birds are falling out of the skies (well not this last bit) but it's all good. NRM, enjoy the summer - it will all be finished by Friday. Already the grey fingers of cloud are approaching manchester!

5:13 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes it is rather hot! When I'm rich i will have a pool!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

102 is hot anyway you look at it. I think it's going to hit 100 here today, but the humidity will be about 150%, so it'll feel much worse. But the problem with hot weather is that it makes your pool hot. The temp in our water is about 90, which isn't the best for cooling off. :( That was a long way of saying you aren't missing much. ;)

6:27 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

W eare very lucky this time around the humidity is not high at all. It's a dry heat! Thanks PG.

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter