Thursday, August 10, 2006

Horse Racing

NRM had a little flutter at Newmarket races last week and came away a winner! I bet your thinking I’m really rich now, are you not?? Well you would be wrong! I only won £19.80. I must say that’s not bad for my first time seems as I know fuck all about horse racing and only bet £2 on each race! So it’s really not surprising I didn’t come away with millions! Also it helps if you back a shit horse and they win! Still I was happy with my win and gladly spent it shopping the next day!

Why does that sign say "No Washing Down Here"??

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

You gambled and won money?! WOW! You should start betting bigger and then putting the money away (hint, hint). No, just kidding. I would never encourage you to do something so risky with your hard-earned cash...I don't think ;)

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suspect it means no washing down of the horses there, i.e. go clean your horses elsewhere!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

PG i only have £19.80 i don't think that will get us far! Maybe luch!

TBL i have an eye fro these things dear!

Debs maybe i want to clean my horses there!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter