Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What Color Is Your Aura?

Your Aura is Green

You're very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous. However, you seek out balance in your life - and you usually achieve it!


The purpose of your life: inspiring others to be better. Famous greens include: Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, Martha Stewart. Careers for you to try: Guru, CEO, Talk Show Host

for some reason i like quizzes, so here is another. This was very hard as i could have picked a couple of different answers fpr a couple of the questions.

7 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Um, talk about scary, I was violet, too! I think it sums me up fairly well, although I could see myself as green, too.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I did the test three times cus i could put different answers i also came out as violet and blue!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

I'm green too

4:15 PM  
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

How random that they say you'd make a good CEO - lie you'll just wake up one day and say "heck, i'm gonna be a CEO today - what tie shall I wear"

I've not done the test but I bet I'm blue. That's what all my friends say.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

I thought i would have had a black Aura!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Aura is Red

You have a high level of emotion. This can mean passion, but it can also mean rage.
Usually, you don't take these emotions out on others. You just use them as motivation - and it works!

The purpose of your life: embracing all the wonders of the life, lots of travels, and tons of adventures

Famous reds include: Madonna, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Lopez

Careers for you to try: Dancer, Boxer, Surgeon

2:11 PM  
Blogger Medio Pomelo said...

Simon Agent 002, your career choice is spot-on!!! :)) Im orange too and would so happily settle with being a snowboarder! Cool test!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter