Tuesday, August 29, 2006

WTF Moment No. 2

It’s funny the things you pick up when you listen to someone else conversation. Not that I do that sort of thing what so ever! I mean why can’t someone say I’m a multimillionaire and single! Don’t anymore your not! Thus my future plans could be put into action!

Upon walking past a couple of giggling women one of them said while cupping her breasts “I’ve got boobs I do” no shit bitch! The other women just laughed.

Also there was this other guy happily walking along stroking a feather and laughing to him self. I hate to think what he had planed with that feather! I just don’t understand where these people come from!

Stay tuned for “nasty gypsy type lady” not to be confused with nasty gypsy on “snakes on a plane” how ever it could be the same one who knows! Also coming up, “retarded old people” And if anyone has a lovely story they would like to email me then I can out that up! Don’t all rush at once will you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Also coming up, "retarded old people."

Ha ha ha!!! NRM, you CRACK ME UP!! Great post. :D

12:42 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

You guys are so fast! I only have this up, not even an hour!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Dude, we are sooooo on top of things! :D

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter