Monday, August 21, 2006

The World Is A Scary Place

WTF is up with people?? I checked my calendar and found that there was no full moon present this week so there was not real reason the streets should be lined with crazy people. NRM was proven so wrong when he walked into town.

Okay so I thought it would be nice if I walked into town to meet my mum for dinner. Along the way I encountered Five WTF’s, two cyclists, some student person, a gypsy type lady and two weird women and another student type. So a flash of inspiration has just come to me and I think I will turn this into a feature! So I will hold out on you with the other WTF’s. Contain yourselves this title used a vast amount of brain power.

Counting Down The Days New Feature “WTF Moments”


WTF number 1: Cyclists

Okay so these people looked pretty normal, a man and women combo. The guy had tattoos on his upper left arm and the woman was skinny as hell.

Cyclists1: It’s a strange feeling.

I bet your thinking the guy is talking about some sort of kinky sex game right! Either that or he just took a bunch of pills!

Cyclists2: I really don’t like guns, I just don’t like them!

WTF? Why the hell are these seemly normal people talking about guns! By the sounds of it they must have handled them! I tell you people of today!

3 Comments:

Blogger Agnes said...

It's really weird to pick up discussions other people have. Once I heard couple of guys talking about one guy using his girlfriends shoes. I mean WTF!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

OK, I already know I'm going to love this feature. People are SO WEIRD. It's great to publicize their weirdness from time to time.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Aggnes - that is so funny, I'm so nosey i'm always hearing things!

PG - Yes it is and if any of you have any more stories e-mail me and i will up them up!

Simon - Thanks for clearing that up! Candy is much better!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter