Sunday, September 03, 2006

Company cutbacks!

This week it was the turn of Severance which was good even though I didn’t really like it! So what was it about I here you ask?? Well let me tell you! A lovely bunch of European workers have been rewarded with a team-building weekend! Thank the lord our company is not so generous, although it can afford to pay for managers to take a little trip to St. Lucia. So I’m really contradicting myself or what! Put it this way it we all went on a trip, who would open the shop!

This lucky bunch of people are promised a luxury hotel, but instead they end up at this fuck off great big old house thing! Which some intelligent sole pointed out “this is no luxury, newly built hotel” They later exchange scary stories, which may or may not have some truth to them. Let’s just say not everyone returns back to the office on this occasion.

So it really wasn’t that bad, it was just the big fuck off suspense thing that they had going throughout this movie which I didn’t like! Give me Scream, Texas chainsaw massacre any time! I really have not problem with them! If you like a Comedy/Horror/ Thriller then this is the movie for you, It’s also a British movie with a few laughs along the way! This is more than likely a really shit review, due to the fact I would normally give the plot away!


Check the trailer out HERE

6 Comments:

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Simon that is quite a story!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

It's always good to know people in high places!

1:57 PM  
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

May see Severance in the next couple of days. Was it worth seeing though? I don't get to see many horror movies. Lou likes to hide behind her hand - cos that makes her safer.

Texas Chainsaw masacre however scared the shit right out of me. The fact that is is based on a true story makes me wee in the night.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

BFS you should go and see it! It was quite funny and it's not as nasty as Chainsaw.

5:27 AM  
Blogger britpopbaby said...

Ack! I hated this film! It was gross, almost make me chuck up my ainseed ball and it was NOT funny!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

You poor thing Brits! Well put it this way i'm not going to watch it again!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter