Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Lost Week Of Bloging

What it is to have a social life and work at the same time! Normal these things do not coincide at the same time. However over the last week or so I’ve been very busy. Often bored and complaining I have nothing to do, which really is entirely my own fault!

So Monday saw the 21st Birthday of my friends. Yes I know your thinking what does this have to do with me not posting for a week! Apart from the fact that every time I was going it was like the middle of the night an I was very tired and really only managed to write a few e-mails. Once again I’m rambling about nothing! Okay so here is a summary of what NRM has been up to.

Thursday
Working - WTF? Yes I was working, shock horror. Well I don’t know if you call standing in the corner for most of the day photocopying working!

Friday
Again I was at work, more of the same. This was then following by pre-birthday drinks 3 days early after work.

Saturday
Work again, this was a pretty crap day, we had a new person start, and about three weeks ago we had another! Also birthday girl took the weekend off. Why do you have to work with retarded people??

Saturday evening is what I’m talking about a limo ride around my home town with several bottles of champagne consumed. I was just practicing for when I become famous! The was part two of Birthday celebrations.

Sunday
Day of rest! Except I had to work again! WTF? I was feeling very mean this day. One of the new kids was late again. I made him feel bad and also made him work!

Monday
Work yet again! When will it end? Cast your eyes back to Thursday’s entry! Also the retarded old cow that works with us tried to make me look stupid in from of others. That was soon rectified when she needed my help and I refused.

Monday was my friend’s birthday! Happy 21at dear! After work was followed with a nice meal in a posh restaurant in which I enjoyed salmon fishcakes and more champagne!

8 Comments:

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Thanks Simon! It was nice to be busy for a change! 50 Salmon cake recipes that is alot! Mine were very nice!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

I was just practicing for when I become famous!

Hell, yes, you were!! All in due time, my friend. That is part of the plan, isn't it? ;)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Yes it is PG i think we should start a blog and we can add to it as we go along!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

EXCELLENT IDEA!!! It's too hard to keep up with without a system in place...

9:18 AM  
Blogger Citizen_Stu said...

I think there are too many work days in the week. The weekend should last at least three or four days :)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I try and blog every day only I never get any readers

6:52 AM  
Blogger Agnes said...

I know sometimes the days flies away!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Michael- I do read your blog every now and then!

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter