Wednesday, September 06, 2006

WFT Moment number 3: Retarded Old People

No most of you are probably already thinking WTF right? NRM loves old people! This is true! However I also dislike retarded old people, mostly the one that works with me. However I’m not going to talk about her today! Those of you that visit will know who I’m talking about! These of you that don’t, I’m too lazy to tell you!

So I thought it would be nice to walk to town on a warm sunny day. During the walk you can take a slight scenic rote, which for some unknown reason has been block off by park staff with. Now let my just stress a BIG FUCK OFF METAL FENCE! Even if I was feeling in the mood I doubt I could climb it, unless a knifed crazed man, just not to be sexist here or women!

Why the hell do two old people with a dog and walking sticks have to poke there noses in and have to open the first gate and then if for some reason be stunned by BIG FUCK OFF METAL FENCE as if someone had just placed it there! They then took a couple of minutes discussing what might be the reason for the fence! Just a guess, to keep nosey fuckers like you out! They then rattled the fence and said “oh it’s blocked off” WTF?? And to think that my hard earn taxes are going to these sorts of people as part of there pension! I should get to choose which old people I want my taxes to go too! Like the sweet, partly blind lady that comes in our shop!

2 Comments:

Blogger Medio Pomelo said...

my favourite elderly people sight is this:
-elderly man walks slowly towards bus stop with walking stick
-bus pulls into stop
-elderly man starts running, stick waving in the air, breaking sprinting world record
-elderly man gets on bus, breathes heavily and moans
-elderly man makes scandal because young(ish) chick (me) didnt jump to her feet to offer him a seat
-elderly man's head goes redder than a ferrari when young(ish) woman points out his extraordinary sprinting ability demonstrated a minute earlier
-elderly man sits down on seat reluctantly offered and huffs and puffs so much that young punk-head asks him politely to shut the ef up.

the end :)

6:46 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

I should get to choose which old people I want my taxes to go too!

HA! So true!! And hey, you got spammed! I think that means you're moving up in the world. ;)

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter