Monday, September 11, 2006

What Film Shall I Watch??

The Wicker Man
A sheriff investigating the disappearance of a young girl from a small island discovers there's a larger mystery to solve among the island's secretive, neo-pagan community.


Right At Your Door
A dirty bomb goes off in Los Angeles, jamming freeways and spreading a toxic cloud.


Little Miss Sunshine
A family determined to get their young daughter into the finals of a beauty pageant take a cross-country trip in their VW bus.

Lets thank the lovely people at IMDb for giving us this lovely information! I would make a poll, although i don't know how! Also i will have an update on why i've not been about for the last week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

^^^ Why do you say it like that? LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE!! It was heart-warming and neurotic. But we sort of already had that conversation on MySpace. Also, I've noticed you've slacking on your blogging duties and am expecting a full report as to why. ;)

12:12 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

All in good time my dear that may be tonight, alough i'm very tired! So it may be tomorrow!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Agnes said...

Oh I don't know... but I DO know that both you and PG go and sees lots of movies... OMG I am so far behind.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Anneka's Alias said...

It's probably a bit late as it is now the Wednesday of Orange. But I'm getting on the Little Miss Sunshine Bandwagon.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter