Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Times

So I had a post all ready made up and ready to go! When blogger is being a twat again and not letting me up load a picture I want to show you! So this other entry will have to do! I’m getting the champagne out for this one.

The retarded old cow that works with me and the other unfortunate people is on holiday this week. Oh the quite is so good! She was being such a cow last Thursday before she was off! Saying how we are going to get all the students back and she will miss it! Just to inform you the week she comes back id the busiest week of the year when taking triple and the shop is filled with fuckers buying things! WFT? Just so you know retarded old cow you will come back just at the right time (*evil laugh*).

On another happy note Happy 72nd Birthday Sophia Loren. This picture was taken some point this year i think!


2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

Oh, how I know about retarded old cows. And Blogger being stupid. I feel you pain, pal. :)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Anneka's Alias said...

I'm quite unnerved by how much Sophia Loren looks like Paula Abdul.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter