Friday, September 15, 2006

And The Winner Was, Little Miss Sunshine

Yes it was that time of the week again that lovely Wednesday of Orange. Anneka dear you were just in time a couple more hours and I have been sat comfortable in the back row with my legs over the seat in front stuffing my face with sweets!

So I bet you’re asking if this week’s cinema trip was as entertaining as some of the other. Although the couple that we walked passed could not have said “oh they are going to the back row” loud enough! How the fuck did they know! We were only half way up the stairs. Nosey fuckers, I’ll sit were I like!

So we sat in the cinema, which was more like a library as it was so quite. No music no trailer. This went on for what seemed like a life time and fuck I’ve just finished my wine gums! We were giggling like a couple of little school girls! So what is it about I hear you ask?? Here’s the heads up!

Little miss sunshine is about a girl named Olive who is sweet and very funny. This little girl dreams of winning the Little Miss Sunshine contest. We follow her journey as the family franticly try’s to get Olive 300 miles across state to enter the competition in California. To say the journey goes smoothly is an understatement! With a motivational speaker, suicidal uncle, a fanatical follower of Nietzsche, and a Grandfather with a habit and no, it’s not going down the local bingo hall. You’ll have a few laughs during the 102 minutes taken from you r life.


Don’t even get me started on the Little Miss Sunshine contest! PG will know what I mean WTF??? I’m sure you can take the meaning of the movie away with you when you watch it!

Watch the trailer HERE it’s so funny!

Hey I left out the mom! Toni Collette, she was fab!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Retarded blogger will not let me post another picture. So look at the cover of the movie here.

http://www.ifctv.com/ifc/img/sunshineposter.jpg

1:45 PM  
Blogger Anneka's Alias said...

I totally hate it when you finish your popcorn/sweets before the film starts. And I hate it even more when there are no trailers. Good thing the film was good.

2:10 PM  
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

I'm furious. We were meant to go to watch it yeserday but (I'm sure you've heard of the trafford centre in manchester) but guess what.... it's too high brow for the normal cinema goer so isn't on any more. Fucking rubbish. And as for warrington.... they only show cartoons. Rubbish. I think I'll have to wait until it's out on DVD now. And I really wanted to see it. Sulk.

4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter