Thursday, September 28, 2006

NRM’s Palace Part I

A few weeks ago NRM visited his stately home, wait a minute! Make that palace. That’s right my friends I have millions in the bank and a palace to prove it! And you thought I lived in a regular house!

All started well although for some reason I had stupidly given my driver the day off which meant I had to take the bus. Once we arrived American tourists took our photo outside the gates! At the checkpoint it was a different story, the bitch made me pay, I swiftly showed him my student card which gave us special rates. Don’t worry he’s no longer working there!

Take a look, can you see anyone else in the picture! I think not apart from the gardener on the left in the middle of the lawn!


5 Comments:

Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

No dear thats far to much work for me! I have a much better lawn on the South side!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Agnes said...

I like to stay in the left wing when I'm visit... Is that a deal?! I think so ;D

10:42 AM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

You do have quite the lovely home. I want to stay in the left wing with Agnes. Slumber party!!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Thats a deal guys i have more photos when i'm less lazy!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Simon tell me about it! Do you know how long that place takes to clean!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter