Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy 81st Birthday Angela Lansbury


It’s hard to believe that Angela Lansbury is 81 today. This recent photo was taken last year with Emma Thompson. Doesn’t she look good?? She recently leant her to the movie Kingdom Hearts II, having said that I think it’d out over here at the end of the month! The last time we saw her in a movie was Nanny McPhee

I have to say that I love "Murder, She Wrote" which she made 12 seasons of, way back in 1984 when it all began she was paid $300,000 per episode. Now times that by 24 episodes a season, then 12 seasons, what do you get??? Okay so it’s late and I can’t be bothered to work that out! All I know is it’s a shit load of money! Also she had a number of "Murder, She Wrote" films which she must have been paid more for!

Bring back "Murder, She Wrote" that’s all I can say! They make great afternoon fills! Best student TV ever!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anneka's Alias said...

Fun Fact about Angela Lansbury - she is in fact British and was evacuated to America during the war where she became a mega-famous star. And I like 'Murder She Wrote' too, though I wish she and that police chief would get married so they could have a wedding episode.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter