Thursday, October 05, 2006

Why Is She So Stupid???

I know many of you were quite upset about the retarded old cow’s unfortunate accident, I bring you news. I would like to take this opportunity to tell you the retarded old cow successfully managed to pick up the phone every day and say she wasn’t coming in.

Commonsense would tell you, you don’t have to ring on the day you don’t work. So what do you think happen last Saturday???

Manager: Hello.

ROC: Hi, err just letting you know I’m still unwell and not coming into work!

Manager: What you doing??

ROC: Ringing in sick!

Manager: But you don’t work Saturdays!

ROC: So I didn’t have to ring in then!

Manager: Err no!

ROC: So I don’t have to ring tomorrow then?? (meaning Sunday)

Manager: No.

ROC: Bye then!

Manager: Bye.

Need i say more?

3 Comments:

Blogger Agnes said...

LoL that IS indeed stupid. I can't answer the question though :D

1:00 PM  
Blogger Anneka's Alias said...

Has the fall inflicted a bump to the head or is this her normal level of 'retarded cow'-ness?

She probably likes the attention. Like this man I saw once deliberately directing cars to crash into each other. My Mum who was in the car with me reckoned it was so he could get out of the house for a day in court.

1:04 PM  
Blogger matt of comooxdom said...

chav retarded.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter