Thursday, September 03, 2009

What am I doing??

Twice in one week, aren't you lucky darlings! Once again I seem to have lost my train of thought. No matter after all I do have my good looks to fall back on, not everyone can say that!

Would you believe it the ROC is still with us? I know I was shocked too when I turned up for work and saw her from behind. Not a picture you really want in before you eat! My immediate thought was finger, through, blush repeat!

I’ll leave you with this final gem from the number on source of entertainment that is the ROC!

"The unique thing about Parker pens is you have to keep the lid on or they dry up."

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky Heineke said...

HAHA! Chris you are so funny. :D A ROC quote to kick off a Friday morning...GOLD! It's so good to see Pussy back in action, darling!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Nothing Really Matters said...

Aww thanks! I'm kinda having fun with it! Lets hope I can kep it up!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Becky Heineke said...

I know what you mean. I've been having fun with my blog, but sometimes it's hard to keep up a regular posting schedule. I don't know how we did it back in the day! Although knowing that we did, I'm sure we can keep it up now, too! ;)

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter